Indonesia Ecotravel (www.indonesiaecotravel.com) is a marketing hub of ecotourism and community-based tour products of Indonesia Ecotourism Network. It offers travelers a more responsible way of travel in Indonesia that optimizes support for environmental conservation and well-being of local people; reduces its negative impact on the environment and local culture; without having to sacrifice all comfort. As a growing company, we offer you the position:
Product Development Assistant
Description of Responsibilities:
1. Develop, prepare and follow up tour orders;
2. Liaise and co-ordinate with the network in each destinations regarding tour orders; with possibility to go to the field
3. Assist in the development and marketing of tour products
4. Update information database regularly in Indonesia Ecotravel’s website
1. Male/Female, maximum 30 years old.
3. Fluent in both written and spoken English.
4. Have experience in tour operation/tour guiding/tour development
5. Have interest in ecotourism and community-based tourism
6. Willing to travel
7. Have good knowledge of social media marketing
8. Fast learner, proactive, meticulous and self motivated.
9. Able to work independently, under pressure and doing multiple tasks.
10. Able to operate computer (Microsoft Office, Excel)
11. Good interpersonal and communication skill
Should you meet our requirements, please submit your application along with comprehensive resume, recent photograph, one sample of own-made tour itinerary, and expected salary not later than 25 July 2011 to: