Registration for ITB Delegation for WorldMUN 2012 is now OPEN
Dear all ITB students,
The registration for ITB Delegation for Harvard World Model United Nations 2012 is finally open!
In the first step of selection, you have to:
1. Fill in the registration form online here
2. Make a position paper as a delegate of Indonesia in WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization)
Topic Area : Protection of Indigenous, Ancient, and Traditional Knowledge
Position paper should be typed in Times New Roman size 12, and must not exceed 2 double spaced A4 pages.
Don’t forget to put footnotes if you quoted from a source.
3. Send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org with the format <Full-Name>-<NIM>
Deadline for the first phase is on June 30th, 2011, 23:59 WIB. All documents should be in PDF format.
The details about position paper and the topic itself can be downloaded from:
1. WorldMUN 2011 WIPO Study Guide (download here)
2. WorldMUN 101 (download here)
WorldMUN will give you a great international exposure in MUN conference. So, please be prepared for the selection process and give the best effort you can do 🙂
To keep informed about ITB Delegation WorldMUN 2012 Selection Process, please check this website regularly, follow our twitter @ITBforWorldMUN2012, and meet the former delegates via facebook. Please don’t hesitate to ask us anything regarding WorldMUN 2012. If you have further questions, please mail your questions to email@example.com
Be ready guys, grab the chance! Be a part of the most diverse MUN in the earth 🙂