4 Scholarships for ASEAN students 2011
One-Semester Exchange Student Scholarship program to study Communication Management
Application Deadline: 31 March 201
(Program ini untuk satu semester kuliah Ilmu Komunikasi di Chulalangkorn University, Thailand.
Kuliah dilakukan dalam bahasa Inggris.)
Requirements of Eligible Applicants
- Applicants must be undergraduate students in an accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of any member ASEAN country except Thailand.
All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
- Complete application form (download).
- Statement of Purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPAX
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing)
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors
- University testimonial letter
- Language requirement:
Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application.
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
- TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report,
- Letters of Recommendation,
- Interview (to be conducted online)
Application Submission: February 1 – March 31, 2011Interview Session: April 2011. Date to be announced.
Scholarship Announcement: April 30, 2011
- The final decision for admission will be determined by the by Program’s Administrative Board.
- Submit your application and all supporting documents to the following address:
Communication Management-English ProgramFaculty of Communication ArtsChulalongkorn UniversityPhayathai Road
Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Student can select any subjects from program schedule at www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th. Please note that some courses mignt not be offered in the semester you are coming, check with us whether the courses you are interested will be offered. The officer will help you with the registeration procedure after your arrival.
To download application forms and more details: